BUYER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: 01/20/2016
As a registered buyer ("Buyer") of Sanders Auto you agree to be bound by the following Buyer
Terms and Conditions:
By registering with Sanders Auto, the customer acknowledges and understands that it is registering with, and purchasing vehicles from Sanders Auto and not from Copart.
1. As a Buyer of Sanders Auto, you will bid live at Copart without becoming a licensed dealer. You
will receive a buyer number and password to sign in to Copart.com. By registering with Sanders
Auto you have access to all vehicles sold through Copart with the exception of the VIX vehicles
and any vehicles for which Sanders Auto does have proper licenses on file. Sanders Auto will then
assist you in purchasing and shipping.
2. Buyer's number and passwords are for Buyer and Buyer only. You are responsible for your
Login and maintaining the confidentiality of your Password. You agree your Login will only be
used by you. Payment responsibility remains with you for all bids placed and accepted through
your bidder number. If at any time you suspect any illegal activity or use of your account, please
contact Sanders Auto immediately.
3. All vehicles are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer is solely responsible for all purchases.
4. Buyer must provide full payment of purchase within 48 hours of end of auction.
5. Should Buyer renege on bid, the vehicle will be re-listed. Relist fees are 10% of Sale Price or $400.00, whichever is greater. Security deposit will be used to pay the auction's Relist fee. Buyer will lose registration monies, and no longer be allowed to bid through Sanders Auto.
6. Registration and transaction fees are as follows:
A. A registration fee of $12.50 good for 30 calendar days. After 30 days it is $12.50 a month, or
for 1 year $100. You must cancel your subscription or be billed for the next 30 days. To cancel, please contact Sanders Auto (307-834-2450).
B. Security deposit is on a per vehicle basis. Initial security deposit due at registration is $400.00. A $400.00 security deposit allows a buyer to bid up to $4,000.00 on one vehicle. Should a buyer wish to increase their bidding limit, an additional security deposit must be supplied in the amount of 10% of your desired bidding limit. For example, $400 for any bid up to $4,000; and $500 for a $5,000 bid, etc. For one vehicle purchase, the security deposit will be applied to the transaction fee with the balance going towards the purchase price of
C. Transaction fee of $250 per vehicle purchased.
D. If you request a termination of contract, the security deposit is the only monies to be
refunded to Buyer.
7. Registration includes a Bidder number and Password that can be used for online bidding at
8. Security deposit must be paid at time of Registration. The increased security deposit must be
paid before the $4,000 bid limit is raised. For example, if you are wanting to bid $7,500, you must
contact Sanders Auto and make arrangements for an increased security deposit of $750 (10% of
9. It is the Buyer's responsibility to contact Sanders Auto about issues and concerns before
10. Buyer must be aware that there will be Copart buyer fees above the bid price. Copart fees will
include but may not be limited to buyer fees, internet bid fees, and gate fees. Any and all
purchasers must pay these fees. These fees are not regulated by Sanders Auto; they will be
included on your final invoice from Sanders Auto. It is the Buyer's responsibility to check Copart's
fee schedule before bidding.
11. All purchases and titles will be made through Sanders Auto. Paperwork will be mailed to Buyer
via certified mail.
12. Buyer must be at least 18 years of age or older to register.
13. Buyer must make payment for vehicle within 48 hours of the time the vehicle is awarded, or risk losing deposit and vehicle will be relisted with Copart.
14. Buyer must make arrangements to remove vehicle from Copart's yards within 5 consecutive
days. Commencing on the 6th day, a $20 a day storage fee will be due. Should Buyer fail
to remove a purchased vehicle from Copart's facilities within 30 consecutive days, the vehicle will
be considered abandoned and relisted for resale at the discretion of Sanders Auto. Buyer will be
responsible for all fees incurred.
15.All bids are final. Buyer bids cannot be retracted, deleted or cancelled.
15.If vehicle must be relisted Buyer will lose deposit monies. Relist fees are 10% of Sale Price or $400.00, whichever is greater.
17. As a Buyer you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Sanders Auto reserves the
right to change Terms and Conditions upon notice. Should Buyer have questions and issues, it is
the Buyer's responsibility to contact Sanders Auto before bidding. 307-834-2450 or at
18. Sanders Auto is not held liable for any damage incurred after the end of auction including theft of or lost keys, and theft or damages incurred to vehicle by shipper.
Registration Laws Disclaimer: Sanders Auto does not guarantee that any vehicle sold can be
legally registered in any state or country, and Buyer accepts all risks associated with variations in
vehicle title and registration laws between states, provinces, and countries that may negatively
impact the marketability of vehicles purchased at Sanders Auto. Any action or proceeding arising
out of a vehicle purchased at Sanders Auto shall be litigated only in the state of Wyoming, county of Goshen.